Print Progression Plans
The Print Progression Plans screen is used to set the format and print progression plans for one or multiple students.
In version 8.6.0, the Print Grad Reqs Report/Progression Plans screen was changed to Print Progression Plans. Graduation requirements reports from the legacy Graduation Requirements Reports program can be printed in Grades > Print Legacy Graduation Requirements Report. If using Graduation Requirements Report (New), introduced in version 8.6.0, graduation requirements reports can be printed directly from Grades > Graduation Requirements Reports (New).
1. In the Grades menu, click Print Progression Plans.
2. On the left side of the screen, enter search criteria to locate the student or group of students. There are also additional search options at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the right side of the screen, select the plan or plans you want to print in the Print Plans pull-down. If no plans are selected, then all plans assigned to the students included in the search will print.
The progression plans set up for the school in Grades > Progression Plan (in the Setup section of the Grades menu) are available for selection.
4. Select Print District Plans to include district progression plans.
District progression plans are plans that were set as District Wide in Grades > Progression Plan (in the Setup section of the Grades menu).
5. Select Print all options to include all the options (if any) that were set up for the progression plan.
6. Select Break between plans to add a page break between progression plans.
7. Adjust the Header Size, Requirement Info Size, Course Size, and Signature Header Size by selecting the desired font sizes in the pull-downs.
8. Select Show Legend to include a legend for the symbols used on the progression plan.
9. Select Use Shorter Column Headers to use shortened column titles.
For example, the Number of Credits column is shortened to Credits.
10. Select a Letterhead Template if you would like to print using a district or school letterhead.
Progression plans only print in landscape mode, regardless of the Page Orientation setting for the letterhead template in Setup > Letterhead Templates.
11. When finished setting the print options, click Continue.
12. On the next screen, select the check box next to each student to print, or select the check box in the column header to select all students in the list.
13. To preview the progression plans, click Preview at the top of the screen.
14. After viewing the preview, click Return to Focus.
15. To print the progression plans, click Generate Summary Reports.
A PDF is generated of the progression plans, which can be saved to your computer or printed.
16. When finished, click Return to Focus.