Request Grade Changes (Teacher Programs)

The Request Grade Changes screen allows administrative users to request that a report card grade be changed after the grade-posting window has closed on behalf of a teacher. Once the grade change is requested, an administrator user must approve or deny the request. The grade will update once the request is approved. Teachers can view the status of the request made on the Request Grade Changes screen.

Teacher Search

1. In the Users menu, click Request Grade Changes under the Teacher Programs submenu.

Request Grade Changes

This will lead you to a Find a Teacher user search screen where you can begin setting criteria for a search. The Search Screen module includes a search bar, the More Search Options feature, and options to Search All Schools, Include Parents, and Include Inactive Users.

2. Enter the user's name, user's ID, or EIN in the User text box.

Request Grade Changes

Click the User List tab for a complete list of users without conducting a search. You can also click Search and leave the User text box empty to pull all active users.

The search bar is not case sensitive, and full or partial entries can be in either a first last or last, first format. The comma is necessary in the last, first format. A full user name or ID number can also be entered into the search bar. Searching for "ma" will pull every user whose first or last name begins with "ma" into the search results.

3. Click More Search Options to search for groups of users with similar information in any number of user fields and/or user data.

Request Grade Changes

To clear search parameters and start over, click the Reset button.

4. Click Search.

Gradebook Reports

5. All resulting users will display in the User List. When you find the correct user, click on the user's name to open the user's record.

Request Grade Changes

6. Clicking the user's name navigates to the user's Request Grade Changes screen. The user's name is displayed in the top left corner. Click the small rednext to the user's name to close the user and search for another one.

Request Grade Changes

To open the selected user's User Info record, click on the user's photo displayed in the header (next to the red x).

7. While viewing requested grade changes for a selected teacher, click the left arrow and right arrow to navigate to the next users listed in your search. Note: If only one arrow is displayed, you are at the beginning or the end of the listed users.

Request Grade Changes

8. Click Back to Search Results to go back to the user/teacher search results to select another user.

9. To view or create grade changes for different sections, select the applicable section from the pull-down.

Submitting a Grade Change Request

For detailed information on how to request grade changes, see the Request Grade Changes document for teachers. The process is exactly the same for administrative users as it is teachers once all of the steps described in Teacher Search have been followed.