The Honor Roll report displays students who have earned placement on the honor roll. The honor roll types and criteria are set up on the Grades > Honor Roll Setup screen.
1. In the Grades menu, click Honor Roll.
2. Select the Marking Period to view.
3. To include additional student fields on the report, select the desired field(s) in the Additional Fields pull-down.
You will only be able to select from the student fields you have permission to view. Text, numeric, date, select one, select multiple, and time fields are available for selection.
4. The Active Students Only check box is selected by default. When selected, only students active as of the end date of the selected marking period are included on the report. Deselect the check box to include all students.
5. Click Run Report.
When the report is generated, honor roll is calculated taking into account the latest updates to student grades. The students who have earned honor roll are listed, along with the Honor Roll Type that they qualified for.
6. Click a student's name to open the Student Info screen for the student.
7. To export the report as a CSV file, click the Excel icon.
The file is downloaded to your computer.
8. To print the report, click the printer icon and follow your printer's prompts.
The computed student fields "Current Quarter Honor Roll," "Current Semester Honor Roll," and "Current Year Honor Roll" can be used to view the student's honor roll status in the Student Info screen after honor roll is calculated for the marking period. These fields must first be added to a category and assigned view permissions in Students > Student Fields.
1. In the Students menu, click Student Info.
2. Enter search criteria to locate the student and click Search.
3. In the list of students returned in the search, click the student.
4. On the left side of the screen, click the category where the Current Quarter Honor Roll, Current Semester Honor Roll, and Current Year Honor Roll fields are located.
The Current Quarter Honor Roll field displays the student’s Honor Roll title for the school year and quarter marking period selected in the top-right.
The Current Semester Honor Roll field displays the student’s Honor Roll title for the school year and semester (based on the quarter marking period) selected in the top-right.
The Current Year Honor Roll field displays the student’s Honor Roll title for the school year selected in the top-right.