The School Information screen displays all the general information about the school, including the school address, phone number, school level, web address, etc. The category and fields that are displayed on this screen are set up in Setup > School Fields.
1. In the Setup menu, click School Information.
The school information for the school selected at the top-right of the screen is displayed. Along the left side of the screen, each of the school categories are listed. These are set up and customized in Setup > School Fields > Categories tab. Some of the categories may have a colored icon. These icons are also set up by the district in Setup > School Fields > Categories tab.
2. Click a category to view the corresponding fields.
3. To easily locate a category in the list, begin typing the category name in the Filter fields...text box. The applicable categories will display in the list for selection. To return to the full list of categories, delete the text in the Filter fields...text box.
4. To view the schools's general information, click the school name at the top-left corner of the screen.
The General Information is displayed at the top of the screen, including the Title, Facility, Min Syear, and Max Syear.
5. To hide the school's general information, click the school name at the top-left corner of the screen again.
6. To print the school information, click the blue Print button at the top-right corner of the screen.
1. Navigate to the category and field and make the desired changes.
The field will turn blue after edits are made. The Save button will also turn red to remind you to save after you Tab or click out of the field.
2. Click Save.
3. Errors are listed along the right side of the screen. Hover your mouse over an error to view its description in a tool-tip.
4. Click the error to be taken directly to the field.
If the error is located in a different category, Focus will open the category where the field with the error resides. Fields with errors are highlighted in red.
Required fields are marked with a red asterisk. If a required field has not been filled out, it will be included in the Errors list.
5. Fields with a question mark icon have a description. Hover the mouse over the icon to view the description.
6. Fields with a link icon have a link to a website. Click the icon to open the website in a new tab or window.
Field descriptions and links are set up in Setup > School Fields.